Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 4s mail problems

I'm trying to connect my Iphone 4s to and exchange server and it gives me the following message "Unable to verify account information" I'm sure the information entered is correct and other people from the same company managed to add their outlook.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 8:50 PM

2 replies

Feb 6, 2012 8:55 PM in response to Thaisfromnsw

Here are the steps for Exchange, see if you missed anything

Follow these steps to setup your Exchange ActiveSync account your iOS device:

1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
  2. Enter the information in the fields below, then hit Next:

• User uploaded file

3. Your iOS device will now try to locate your Exchange Server. If necessary, you will need to enter your front-end Exchange Server's complete address in the Server field.

• User uploaded file

4. Choose which content you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Tap Save when finished.

5. User uploaded file

Note: To modify your exchange settings, Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap Account Info.

IPHONE 4s mail problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.