Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find specific jpeg version aperture?

Hello,

I am really struggling with Aperture-I would like a simple organizational structure whereby I can see all images in the library unstacked and then place the images into folders by month/year. Is this possible?

I also moved some images to my desktop and am now trying to find them in my library but can't seem to search for a specific jpeg number-is there a way to do this?

It seems like the software should be easier than this-I found iPhoto very easy-this software, however, is not working out for me.

Thanks.

lsb

iMac, Mac OS X (10.3.x)

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 5:42 AM

Hello lsb,

I can see all images in the library unstacked and then place the images into folders by month/year. Is this possible?

Perhaps you should look at these threads:

Frank Caggiano Re: How do you structure you library?

and

Kirby Krieger: The Well-Trod Path:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3283005?answerId=16003277022#16003277022

I also moved some images to my desktop and am now trying to find them in my library but can't seem to search for a specific jpeg number-is there a way to do this?

Define a search or a smart album wit the rule: "Text includes", and enter a part of the filename in the search string text field. This will also search for filenames.

Regards

Léonie

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2012 5:42 AM in response to lsb

Hello lsb,

I can see all images in the library unstacked and then place the images into folders by month/year. Is this possible?

Perhaps you should look at these threads:

Frank Caggiano Re: How do you structure you library?

and

Kirby Krieger: The Well-Trod Path:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3283005?answerId=16003277022#16003277022

Define a search or a smart album wit the rule: "Text includes", and enter a part of the filename in the search string text field. This will also search for filenames.

Regards

Léonie

Find specific jpeg version aperture?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.