Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Projects and Albums view - can i re arrange or remove projects

Looking at the Library tab.

Part way down there is "Projects and Albums"

I have lots of custom folders / albums set up and I cant see them without scrolling down for eons as all the "projects" show further up the list as that is where aperture dumps them when I import anything. Is there a way to rearrange this part of the screen so I can see my albums first ?

I dont want to delete any of the contents but I dont want to see hundreds of project files before my albums / folders (as there is a projects view under the "library" section further up the page I dont see the necessity to have them showing here at all tbh but hey)

thanks in hope !

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 10:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 11:16 AM

You can rearrange the list by dragging the items into the order you want. If you want an album at the top of the list (i.e. above the Library Albums list) drag it up so that it is over the heading PROJECTS & ALBUMS and it will move to directly under the heading.

You can also put projects into folders to tidy them up, once they are in the folder you get a disclosure arrow to click and show the contents.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2012 11:16 AM in response to BeckyFairclough

You can rearrange the list by dragging the items into the order you want. If you want an album at the top of the list (i.e. above the Library Albums list) drag it up so that it is over the heading PROJECTS & ALBUMS and it will move to directly under the heading.

You can also put projects into folders to tidy them up, once they are in the folder you get a disclosure arrow to click and show the contents.

Projects and Albums view - can i re arrange or remove projects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.