Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to sync my iPod nano 6th generation to Nike+ but I keep getting redirected to Nike+ Active. Help!

When I try to sync my runs after using the iPod nano 6th generation, the device works fine (although the distances needed to be calibrated) however, iTunes will sync the runs with Nike+ Active and not my Nike+ Running account. I know iTunes and the iPod are up to date. My "pedometer" sensor has my loginID at the bottom of the page, but my "running" sensor does not. I had an existing Nike+ Running account before I bought this iPod but I ended up creating a Nike+ Active account once I got this iPod and perhaps that has something to do with why it is defaulting to the Nike+ Active website. Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPod nano, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2012 8:32 PM

It sounds like you are having a similar problem to me. Try this http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/support#/faqs/article/3910.

If we were having the same problem, this worked for me.

2 replies

Dec 11, 2012 9:04 PM in response to miekico

Hi,

I'm having a very similar problem, so I was excited to see the link above. But when I click on it, it redirects me to the nike.com main website (I'm assuming Nike redid their website since the above link was posted). Could you please point me to that article somewhere else or tell me how you fixed your problem?

My exact problem is this: I was running until recently with my iPod Nano 6th gen and the Nike+ sensor kit (sensor that goes in the Nike+ shoe plus receiver that goes in the iPod Nano). When I would sync my Nano with iTunes (I would have the "Automatically send workout data to nikeplus.com" option checked), all was well with this set-up as far as syncing my stuff to the Nike+ website goes.

I recently realized that for the iPod Nano 6th generation, the sensor/receiver combo is not required anymore. So I ran two runs without the receiver. I kept the sensor in the shoe though as nowadays I mostly run with my recently purchased Nike+ Sport GPS watch and I like to have the sensor in the shoe in case the GPS signal gets lost at some point during a run. Anyway, those two runs that I ran without the receiver won't sync to my nikeplus account. I can see them in my iPod Nano's history and I can see one of them (the latest one) on the Nike + iPod tab of iTunes when I sync my Nano. The difference though is that on iTunes this latest run appears under a "Sensor 1" selection, whereas all my previous runs with both the sensor and receiver would be under "Nike + Sensor" selection. Within the "Nike + Sensor" selection, under nikeplus.com, there's the "Automatically send workout data to nikeplus.com" option and below it a Login ID that shows my Nike+ website log-in info. Within the "Sensor 1" selection, the Login ID is missing. I've tried renaming "Sensor 1" to something else but it didn't make the Login ID appear.

Thank you for reading this and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Dimitris.

I am trying to sync my iPod nano 6th generation to Nike+ but I keep getting redirected to Nike+ Active. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.