Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The "Can enable remote management" setting is checked for every user I add into profile manager. All the documentation I read on profile manager seems to show that this should be off by default. I need to be able to use an enrollment profile to add devic

The "Can enable remote management" setting is checked for every user I add into profile manager (I can't uncheck it). All the documentation I read on profile manager seems to show that this should be off by default. I need to be able to use an enrollment profile to add devices and do not want users to be able to enroll devices themselves. Any ideas on why I can't uncheck that box, or why it's checked by default for users in the first place? Thanks for any advice!

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.3), Lion Server

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 7:29 PM

There are no replies.

The "Can enable remote management" setting is checked for every user I add into profile manager. All the documentation I read on profile manager seems to show that this should be off by default. I need to be able to use an enrollment profile to add devic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.