Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone4S the bluetooth don't work...

Hello!

Could you help me please?

I have both a IPHONE 4S, but the Bluetooth system never work. I have try many times, but no way, never I can use this feature in my new mobile.

I think this is a internal problem of my 4S, but maybe I can restart the all system for solve this inconvenience as soon possible.

PLease give me your suggestion ok?

Best regards,

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 7:19 PM

2 replies

Feb 11, 2012 8:44 PM in response to roaminggnome

Thank you, but I think that the problem is in the hardware of my 4S, not in the software because I can not connect with my mobile by bluetooth device with another station. I have trying with a mobile Nokia and I can't, after I use the Motorola of my brother, no answer too and the last choose has been my iPad2 with the same iOS 5.0.1 and unfortunate; no way. Any communication by bluetooth, nothing... The technical problem of the 4S that I need to repar and I need to know if APPLE will take care of my mobile or will change for a new 4S? No people have experience about? Thank you!U

iPhone4S the bluetooth don't work...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.