Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

90-day barrier Apple iD

I have a 90-Day Barrier for Apple iD, how can a reverse this barrier for my Apple-ID.

Soory my English is not so good.

I hope you understand me ...

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2012 1:31 PM

From http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4627 :

When you turn on Automatic Downloads or download past purchases on an iOS device or computer, your device or computer will be associated with your Apple ID ... Once a device or computer is associated with your Apple ID, you cannot associate that device or computer with another Apple ID for 90 days.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2012 1:31 PM in response to xRaaBx

From http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4627 :

When you turn on Automatic Downloads or download past purchases on an iOS device or computer, your device or computer will be associated with your Apple ID ... Once a device or computer is associated with your Apple ID, you cannot associate that device or computer with another Apple ID for 90 days.

Aug 22, 2012 1:04 AM in response to xRaaBx

So I'm an idiot setting up my new iPad and trying to load my purchaces content from an old account - now as I try to access my new account with the lion share of my content I can't get at it for 90 days - yes I under stand they are trying to keep people from stealing - but both are mine and I paid - and yes I have already been told I can combine - but I would rather sync with new account - I have reset and deleted old content gone to old account and unassociated the old account - and it still won't let me download new content from new account - how to start over?

Aug 22, 2012 3:29 AM in response to timjusa1

I cannot swear to this since I have never been in this situation - but if you have the content in iTunes on your computer - can you sync it to the iPad rather than trying to download it again?

You will still need to sign into the account on your iPad and sign in to that ID in iTunes on your computer in order for this to work.

90-day barrier Apple iD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.