I found a solution to wake from sleep wifi connection issues here.
I was having issues where my Macbook Pro Retina running Mavericks wouldn't reconnect to my wifi router on wake from sleep unless I rebooted the router. I'd tried everything (so I thought) and it was driving me nuts.
Here's what to do to fix it. Don't ask me how it works, but deleting the "" file resolves the issue.
- Go to your Mac's Finder.
- Open Macintosh HD (or whatever your Mac's hard drive may be named)
- Open Library
- Open Preferences
- Find the file called ""
- Move it to your desktop. It should copy there.
- Remove it from the Preferences folder by dragging it into the Trash. The Mac will tell you that Finder wants to make changes. Type your password to allow this.
- Restart your Mac
- You will have to reconnect and pair any bluetooth devices you may use (keyboard, mice etc.)
- Once your happy that all's ok you can delete the desktop copy of the plist file (a new one is recreated on restart in step 8)