Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What should I do if I have done all the possible things, but my iPod is still closing aps?

What should I do?

I have the latest version 5.01 of iPod, and I have full charge, as well as I don't have too many data or apps. But still, when I open certain aps, especiall the "App Store", it opens for 2 seconds , and then closes back.

Please give me some suggestions,, I have tried everything an I just recently got my iPod (its 4g)

Thanks 😉

iPod touch, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2012 3:11 PM

2 replies

Feb 13, 2012 3:16 PM in response to anissa27131

If it still happens after restoring the iPod to factory defaults/new iPod then it is time for an appointment a the Genius Bar of an Apple store.

Saying that you tried everything really does not provide us with any useful information since we do not know what everything is. Everything would include a restory to factory defaults/new iPod.

What should I do if I have done all the possible things, but my iPod is still closing aps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.