Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What Format does my Apple application have to be in? i may be having an issue

I really want to become a part of the apple team, and im having an issue with my application, i have tried PDF. RTD. DOC. and just standard word format for my application resume that needs to be attatched. but when ever i look at my profile it always says no file selected, as if the resume did not go through. If anyone can help me out here that would be great because i really would like for apple to see what i've got!!!!! thanks 🙂

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.3), I am saving my documents in word

Posted on Feb 13, 2012 6:23 PM

8 replies

Feb 15, 2012 8:44 AM in response to Agent Kraft

Let me see if I understand correctly: you are using Word which is a Windows program and are trying to export a document from there?

Rather than post your question in the "how to use these Communities" general forum, you might want to post it in the appropriate Windows forum where there would be people who use the program and may be able to help you...

https://discussions.apple.com/community/windows_software

If you're not using a Windows program, please post back with what you are using: Pages or ?

Feb 15, 2012 11:58 AM in response to babowa

I suspect you've misunderstood the issue, unless I have. From my reading, Kraft isn't having issue with exporting a document from Word but rather with Apple's job application site not accepting any file type Kraft attempts to upload. So I can't think of any place in the Communities where it really fits, hence moving it from here to another forum won't make any real sense.

And apologies to Kraft for what perhaps steering this conversation in an unrelated direction. The issue of whether or not Word was the Windows version really isn't gemane to the issue.

Regards.

What Format does my Apple application have to be in? i may be having an issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.