Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync problem: Why doesn't my phone show up in itunes to sync music, calanders,photos

I recently switched to icloud. When I connected my phone to my computer and went to itunes, my phone no longer appeared in the list. This is where I am used to manually adding photos nd mucic from my libraries and other manual functions I perform. I ltried to log into icloud and was told that my normal apple id passpwrd does not work. I then went to settings on the phone and only found one thing, a choice to baxk my phone up to icloud. I want to manually back up and add/replace music and photos as well as addredd book and especially calanders. Please help. I am a one on one memmber but I started a progression of lessons with the new OS. I cloud comes next so I feel like I am behind in my abilities. Please help

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 7:28 AM

1 reply

Sync problem: Why doesn't my phone show up in itunes to sync music, calanders,photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.