Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access itunes connect?

Hi Everyone,

I am just beginning the ebook process and got my Apple ID today. However, when I try to login to iTunes Connect, this red error message pops up: "Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect." Is this because I just signed up and there's an application processing period? How long before my account is given "permission?" Or is there some secret step that I'm missing, like a subscription fee, etc.?

Thank you,

-Theresa

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 1:39 PM

11 replies

Sep 18, 2012 1:38 PM in response to tshreffler

Curious if others got this resolved. I'm having the same warning message so I'm shut out. Very frustrating because there's no way to find out what's going on. I waited this long because I knew there would be lots of hoops to jump through but I can't even start the process. Really exasperating dealing with Apple. I wish they'd spend a tiny percentage of the 100 billion they have in their matress on support.

Jan 17, 2015 8:39 PM in response to tshreffler

I'm going crazy here. I've emailed, called, and banged my head on every apple support door in existence including:

- itunes

- Independent Labels

- Apple Developer

- Apple Marketing

- Apple Support

I filled out an application to sell music on iTunes but messed up one field in the form. I received an email from apple alerting to me about the error and asking me to login to iTunes Connect and finish my application. When I went to the page to fix the form (itunesconnect.apple.com) I received the following error "Your iTunes Connect ID has not been enabled." I tried to start over filling out the application from scratch and received this error "This tax ID is already associated with an iTunes store application."

Seriously, this has been going on in heartless loop since NOVEMBER. It sure doesn't feel like anyone at Apple cares, at least none of the 20 people I've communicated with. Yes, I am about to throw in the towel and sell exclusively on Google Play store.

Feb 25, 2015 5:38 PM in response to vinnyvg

So did anyone work out what the deal is with this? I have a current Developer Program subscription, renewed in December. When I try to log into iTunes Connect, however, I get the "Your Apple ID isn't enabled for iTunes Connect.Learn More" message.

If I click on the 'Learn More' link, it just takes me to a site that tries to sell me a Developer Program subscription. Which I already have. What's going on? I can log into the developer portal just fine, and it shows my subscription as being current.

Can't access itunes connect?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.