Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s battery issue

Hey there,

Just a quick question about my iPhone 4s. Over the last few weeks I've noticed the battery life has become horrible. I paid attention to it this morning on my trip down to work. And within an hour it dropped 13%, with just listening to music, and checking twitter for 10 minutes. I had no apps running in the background, siri disable, and location services turned off.

Also, I've noticed a new buzzing occasionally when I talk on the phone. And if I tap the phone, it sounds as though something might be loose inside.

Question is, if I take this into an Apple store, will I be able to get a replacement phone? Even though I purchased it in a Telus store (Canada) this past fall, approximately two weeks after it being released.

Thanks for any help or direction!

Posted on Feb 14, 2012 4:52 PM

1 reply

iPhone 4s battery issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.