Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complete My Season Question

I purchased 3 episodes of Big Bang Theory Season 5 (HD) so far.

I want to Complete the season, but am not given that option.

According to the FAQ: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5070

What is Complete My Season?

If you have purchased one or more episodes from an eligible TV season, you can complete the TV season without having to pay the full TV season price, and instead of receiving the TV season in its entirety, you will receive only the episodes you had not previously purchased. If you have purchased SD (standard definition) or a combination of both SD and HD (high definition) episodes of an eligible TV show, you should be offered Complete My Season for both HD or SD. If you've purchased only HD episodes, your Complete My Season offer should be for HD only.

I seem to have met that qualification.

I opened a ticket an the first response was:

If you have purchased one or more episodes from a qualifying TV show and season, you can complete the season at a reduced price, and instead of receiving the TV season in its entirety, you will receive only the episodes you had not previously purchased.

If you purchase an episode from an eligible TV season on the iTunes Store, an offer to complete that TV season will appear on the Complete My Season page, which you can access under Quick Links on the iTunes Store homepage.

Ok, except I have no such link under Quick Links in iTunes.

So I asked where I find the link and got this response:

Upon checking your account, I have verified that you purchased three episodes of The Big Bang Theory, Season 5. I have checked our records and also consulted my senior advisor regarding your request but I'm very sorry to say that it is not yet qualified for Complete My Season.

So, I wondered if ANYONE has been able to complete their season of BBT Season 5? And if so, how many episodes did you have to buy first?

I dont undersand what they mean by: I'm very sorry to say that it is not yet qualified for Complete My Season.

I purchased more than one episode, so I should qualify....

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 7:35 PM

I bought fifteen!! and also have the same problem!! so don't waste your time. Does anyone have the complete my season BBT Season 5 working????

Thanks.

2 replies

Feb 20, 2012 12:15 PM in response to Stars1962

Well, I got an update.. seems BBT Season 5 is not eligible for COmplete My Season.

They said:

For clarifications, not all TV shows are legible for Complete My Season, which means you will have to purchase them with a regular price. You are not obliged to comply with any requirements because there are no requirements for customers aside from purchasing episodes of a TV show which is legible for Complete My Season. You would easily identify if the TV show is legible if there is a Complete My Season button under Quicklinks.

I suggested they add a notation on iTunes if the TV Show/Season you are looking at is eligible for complete my season up front, instread of letting people buy a few and then find out -- ohhhh sorrry!!!! You can't complete my season with that show.

Their response (which isnt really a response, but I am done playng with them):
Yes, we do not have announcements or notes if the TV show will be legible for a Complete My Season. It is the developer's decision if they would post the season as Complete My Season and also if it would be posted while it is still on air. They are the ones who decide if it's going to be a CMS or not.

If they dont show the link, then ITunes knows whether it is eligible or not, just post a note on the page like:

This season/show is not eligible for Complete My Season.

Its not rocket science :-)

Complete My Season Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.