Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will UV from a tanning booth hurt my iphone

Can I use my iPhone in a tanning booth or will the UV cause damage?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 15, 2012 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2016 8:51 PM

Seriously Thank you for not spouting a bunch of nonsense like everyone else did! I love that you simply

answered the question. I don't understand why people always want to push advice no one asked for.

13 replies

Mar 16, 2017 9:41 AM in response to peanuts12

Sorry but if your not going to answer the question then don't comment at all? People click on this section because they want an answer to the question? Maybe some people can't leave there phones? Or they want it for music? Or there just asking because there curious. And Yes, you can take your phone in the sunbed. I know loads of people that go on them frequently and take there phones every time and they haven't had any problems.

Mar 16, 2017 9:46 AM in response to Johnathan Burger

Who says there careing more about the phone then there body? Sorry but it's up to them to go on a sunbed and there asking a simply question. All these people assuming other things from one question, I infuriates me. Some people like sunbed a? And some people hate them? The fact some of yous are putting out about skin cancer and all that rubbish, yes it does happen but rarely. But again, there choice not yours. I LOVE SUN BEDS BY THE WAY

Will UV from a tanning booth hurt my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.