Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I run a Mac Mini 10.6.1 and a G5 10.4.11 - they share a screen. Yesterday the contrast on the Mac Mini went mad. Very very heavy contrast and now its impossible to retouch with Photoshop as I cannon judge the colours accuratly. The G5 is fine. John UK

I run a Mac Mini 10.6.1 and a G5 10.4.11 - they share a screen. Yesterday the contrast on the Mac Mini went mad. Very very heavy contrast and now its impossible to retouch with Photoshop as I cannot judge the colours accuratly. The G5 is fine. I keep the screen image I get on the G5 good and accurate with Huey. I believe I cannot use this with the "Intel Inside" Mac Mini. Does anyone know how I can restore the great screen image I got up to yesterday on my Mac Mini? Thanks. John Suffolk England.

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 8:53 AM

1 reply

I run a Mac Mini 10.6.1 and a G5 10.4.11 - they share a screen. Yesterday the contrast on the Mac Mini went mad. Very very heavy contrast and now its impossible to retouch with Photoshop as I cannon judge the colours accuratly. The G5 is fine. John UK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.