Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem exporting slide show from aperture

I would appreciate any help that anyone can offer!

When I try to export a slide show I created in Aperture by clicking th export button on the upper left hand side of the screen it appears to work, yet when I look for the file to open (so I can put t on a thumb drive or add to my ipad) it is nowhere to be found. It isn't in itunes (i checked the box for putting a copy there), not where I chose to save it (to the desk top) or anywhere else. I tried using the finder to search for what I named it but I cannot find it this way either.

I followed the exact instructions in the aperture manual with regard to exporting the slide show. I clicked the export button on the upper left hand side of the screen, then the option menu appears and I choose my preferences of how I want to export it (mp4 for ipad, appletv, etc) and then click export. Thus, it appears like all has gone well because I even get the pop-up box that tells me the export was successful (I chose that option to be notified when the export was completed).

So, where is it? Is it not working? I'm really confused and I followed all the directions exactly.

Thank you in adavnce for any advice or help you can offer! It is greatly appreciaited. Jenna

iPad 2

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 8:48 PM

3 replies

problem exporting slide show from aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.