Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't connect to iomega personal cloud (ix2-200), help?

I'm working on a iMac, with Mac OS X 10.7.3, and I'm having trouble connecting to a Iomega Personal Cloud, hosted on a ix2-200. I installed the Iomega Storage Manager software, inserted the correct name of the cloud and access code, and inserted the correct password. I can even visualize the folders that I have permission to access, but when I try to open them a small windows pops-up requesting a login name and password for the server. This shouldn't happen and when I enter the Iomega's cloud username and password it doesn't work, because it's a login for the cloud, not for the server in that ip address.

The same proccess worked fine on other computers, Mac and Windows, and I also managed to access the cloud through a Windows 7 that I have installed on a virtual machine in this same iMac. I'd very much appreciate if someone could help me :-D

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 9:20 AM

1 reply

Can't connect to iomega personal cloud (ix2-200), help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.