Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PCI internal LED lighting suggestions?

This may sound ridiculous, but my inner child wants some PCI card LED lights that make the front of my Mac pro glow when the lights in my office are off. I don't care if the lights are on a fan, or just lights alone, as long as the front of my Mac pro glows in the dark. Anyone have some suggestions?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 11:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2012 12:02 AM

Seriously, you haven't done a Yahoo/Google search yet?😀

Good Gravy what are you waiting for. I had looked around when my G4 was active but couldn't bring myself to drill a bunch of holes in it.😟

It's not that you can't do it it's just picking what you want. You'll spend hours drooling over some of them, or at least your inner child will. (I hope the wife doesn't see me looking again!)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2012 12:02 AM in response to akwandaltw

Seriously, you haven't done a Yahoo/Google search yet?😀

Good Gravy what are you waiting for. I had looked around when my G4 was active but couldn't bring myself to drill a bunch of holes in it.😟

It's not that you can't do it it's just picking what you want. You'll spend hours drooling over some of them, or at least your inner child will. (I hope the wife doesn't see me looking again!)

PCI internal LED lighting suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.