Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any experience with Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac

I have a Panasonic Lumix FZ100 camera, and I am unable to download my High Definition movies from the camera to my Mac. I have tested out the Aunsoft Video Converter. Is this the best programme?

I can also get this bundled with a DVD ripper. Will this work on my Mac, and can it convert or rip foreign DVDs (actually PAL but formatted for UK)?

Ann-Marie Wasley

DVD Player-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 10:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 7:35 PM

I am using some Aunsoft programs. Hope my information helps somehow.

The Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac is a nice program. I usually use it to convert my videos (AVCHD .mts format) that shot with my Panasonic camcorder to the Apple ProRes format for editing in Final Cut Pro X. Sometimes I also convert differnt videos to the MOV or MP4 format to watch on my idevices (iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Macbook). The converter program worked nicely.

It seems your Panasonic Lumix FZ100 camera also shoots video in the AVCHD (.mts) format. If you want to convert your video footages with Aunsoft converter you need firstly transfer the video files from your camera to Mac using the USB cable that comes along with your camera. Then load the videos from your computer into the video converter. The .mov

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2012 7:35 PM in response to zowie1

I am using some Aunsoft programs. Hope my information helps somehow.

The Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac is a nice program. I usually use it to convert my videos (AVCHD .mts format) that shot with my Panasonic camcorder to the Apple ProRes format for editing in Final Cut Pro X. Sometimes I also convert differnt videos to the MOV or MP4 format to watch on my idevices (iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Macbook). The converter program worked nicely.

It seems your Panasonic Lumix FZ100 camera also shoots video in the AVCHD (.mts) format. If you want to convert your video footages with Aunsoft converter you need firstly transfer the video files from your camera to Mac using the USB cable that comes along with your camera. Then load the videos from your computer into the video converter. The .mov

Any experience with Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.