Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since last nights maintenance

it is not possible to minimize the section at the top of the discussions list with the categories and tags display. You use to be able to collapse this.User uploaded file

So am I missing a way to collapse this or has that capability been removed?

And if it has been removed please please bring it back! 😢

iMac 3.06ghz 8gb 1 TB-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.3), Aperture 3.2.2

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 5:51 AM

Frank Caggiano wrote:

Then I am missing it as well. I'm going nuts this morning try to find a way to collapse that and I am finding no solution. I checked with Safari and FireFox on my Mac and on my iPad and no luck collapsing that unwanted real estate on my screen. I hope we are both missing something very simple and that someone will enlighten us.

Every time they do maintenance on this site, it seems like something else turns up that I hate. 😟

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2012 5:51 AM in response to Frank Caggiano

Frank Caggiano wrote:

Then I am missing it as well. I'm going nuts this morning try to find a way to collapse that and I am finding no solution. I checked with Safari and FireFox on my Mac and on my iPad and no luck collapsing that unwanted real estate on my screen. I hope we are both missing something very simple and that someone will enlighten us.

Every time they do maintenance on this site, it seems like something else turns up that I hate. 😟

Feb 19, 2012 2:55 PM in response to Frank Caggiano

You can change the way some of the elements are displayed by using a custom css style sheet (Safari > Preferences > Advanced). I don't completely remove the categories list, just reduce the size a bit by using an entry such as

div.jive-content-filter-categories {font-size: 0.85em !important; line-height: 1.25em !important;}

If you want to completely hide the section you can use:

div.jive-content-filter-categories {display: none; !important;}

Since last nights maintenance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.