You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I undo something in pages?

I worked hard on a table in pages. I accidentally deleted it. How do I get it back?

Mac Pro

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 6:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 6:58 AM

Sonya14 wrote:

I worked hard on a table in pages. I accidentally deleted it. How do I get it back?

Select Edit > Undo, or "Command Z"

Stedman

8 replies

Feb 19, 2012 3:11 PM in response to Sonya14

Depending how many steps since you deleted the table you may have to do more than one undo. You can also redo if you need.

This is basic stuff in all Mac programs and even on Windows or Linux, since they copied the Mac. You will find this under the Edit menu. It always pays to have a look around where everything is in a program, and Pages does have particularly orderly and systematic breakdown of its functions, which are clearly labeled.

What Mac OSX and Pages versions are you running?

It is slightly different in OSX 10.7 "Lion" which has versions that you can step through to find older versions of the file.

Peter

How do I undo something in pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.