Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can i download numbers templates for sales forecasts

Where can I go to download additional numbers templates for sales forcasting and charts?

MacBook Air, iOS 5.0.1, Numbers Templates

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 11:58 AM

1 reply

Feb 20, 2012 2:30 PM in response to SalesGrowth

Hi,

I didn't have much luck with a search for iWork AND sales AND forecast yesterday (and substituting "Numbers" for iWork is even less successful, of course).

But Numbers can open MS Excel files, and there are quite a few of those available (many from before Numbers itself was first published).

Unless the Excel table is using macros (not supported in Numbers) or fairly esoteric formulas, you'll likely find it will work in Numbers, and be useable either directly or as a base on which to build a numbers version.

The one I opened produced no 'warning' messages other than the expected warning that a font used was not available on my machine.

Note; If the file name has an extension other than .xls or .xlsx, you may need to edit the extension to one whichever of these has to same letter count (3 or 4) as the downloaded version.

Regards,

Barry

where can i download numbers templates for sales forecasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.