Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Samsung LS23CMZKFZ/ZA compatible with Apple TV

Is Apple TV compatible with a Samsung E2420L LCD 23.6 monitor model # LS23CMZKFZ/ZA?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.3), iPod Touch 2nd Generation

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 7:11 PM

6 replies

Feb 20, 2012 5:28 AM in response to vazandrew

I hate to sound pugnacious but I asked a specific question. Some newer monotors work with Apple TV be assume they are HDCP compatible. Your response "there is not a guarantee it will work on another monitor" did not answer the question. A TV and a monitor are different devices. A TV has a TV tuner a monitor does not.

Late last night I found the answer to my question on a website selling the Samsung monitor. The answer to my was was that the Samsung E420L LCD monitor is HDCP compliant. All I asked was whether it was or was not compliant. The Samsung website nor other sites selling the monitor that I had come accross had not provided that answer. Please do not be so defensive next time. It is better not to try and answer a question that you don't know the answer to.

Is Samsung LS23CMZKFZ/ZA compatible with Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.