Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after downloading a apps in itunes library,when i re-open my itunes...i found that i have lost my whole apps,music and movies!!!:o

i lost my whole apps,video and music from my itune library,which i have already downloaded!!!

iPhone 4S, Windows Vista

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 1:07 AM

11 replies

Feb 26, 2012 4:13 AM in response to darshan_kadiya92

The more clearly you explain the problem the easier it is for us to help. I'm guessing from your initial post that the media is still on your computer, it is just that iTunes is "empty", in which case this is the solution.

Empty/corrupt library after upgrade/crash

Hopefully it's not been too long since you last upgraded iTunes, in fact if you get an empty/incomplete library immediately after upgrading then with the following steps you shouldn't lose a thing or need to do any further housekeeping. In the Previous iTunes Libraries folder should be a number of dated iTunes Library files. Take the most recent of these and copy it into the iTunes folder. Rename iTunes Library.itl as iTunes Library (Corrupt).itl and then rename the restored file as iTunes Library.itl. Start iTunes. Should all be good, bar any recent additions to or deletions from your library.

See iTunes Folder Watch for a tool to catch up with any changes since the backup file was created.

When you get it all working make a backup!

tt2

after downloading a apps in itunes library,when i re-open my itunes...i found that i have lost my whole apps,music and movies!!!:o

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.