Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly I can't upload my iphotos to Costco online.

Sudddenly I can't upload my photos from iphoto to Costoc online. Is it my old Snow Leopard OSX 10.6.8 prevetning this? Its been a few years since I've tried but did not have any problems uploading to Costco in the past. What can I do without purchasing any new operating systems as they seem to come out with new ones annually.

Puzzled.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 9:20 AM

It has been a while since I used Costco but last time I tried their interface did not use the Apple standard access methods making it difficult - the best solution is to select the photos you want and export them to a desktop folder and upload from there - or use another service that works properly with iPhoto

LN

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2012 9:20 AM in response to mlfabas

It has been a while since I used Costco but last time I tried their interface did not use the Apple standard access methods making it difficult - the best solution is to select the photos you want and export them to a desktop folder and upload from there - or use another service that works properly with iPhoto

LN

Suddenly I can't upload my iphotos to Costco online.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.