Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downton abbey download stutter when played on apple tv from computer.

Stutters when I stream to apple tv but not when I play it on computer. I even tried downloading from cloud on apple tv2 and it still stutters. Any ideas?

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2012 12:48 PM

We had the same inexplicable stutter, and I managed to fix it by fiddling with the TV set's own settings. It was a Sony Bravia and there was a "Cine-something" under "Video" for fps rates or synchronization or whatever. The setting was on "Auto". I turned it off altogether, and after that the Downton Abbey played as smoothly as other titles.

HTH

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2012 12:48 PM in response to Gabriel Garay1

We had the same inexplicable stutter, and I managed to fix it by fiddling with the TV set's own settings. It was a Sony Bravia and there was a "Cine-something" under "Video" for fps rates or synchronization or whatever. The setting was on "Auto". I turned it off altogether, and after that the Downton Abbey played as smoothly as other titles.

HTH

Downton abbey download stutter when played on apple tv from computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.