Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complaints to apple about my visit

Hi i am looking for a way to complain about my visit to the apple store mainly an employee dispute and cant seem to find a place to offer this service.

Basically im quite new to Mac and have a frozen pixel problem after less than a month of owning my Macbook Pro and have no idea how the apple store works. I was told to go see a person at the back of the shop by the greeter at the front and upon aproaching him instead of the friendly "hello" i experienced when forking out over £1000 i was greeted with "you got an appointment."

I litterily have no idea how the genious bar works and was kinda asking if i could talk to somone about about my problem so i could understand the protocall i was told "No"

I came to Mac because i heard they were really big on helping there costomers etc and im sick of having problems with my computers. Needless to say i was taken back by the abrupt nature of the employee, i explained i have no idea how things work in apple stores because im new to the 'scene' and he told me that the system has been around for 10 years and i should know by now.

Im not trying to troll i just believe apple need to be a little more supportive of there newer costomers as the company grows as this has actually stunned me slightly and leeds me to question if the company is really supportive of their costomers and if i want a refund rather than replacement.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2017 5:51 PM

And if your issue is WITH the store manager at the Apple Store (Apple La Encantada) 2905 E Skyline Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718), whom do you call? Doesn't sound like I can find a regional or territorial supervisor to whom she reports. Probably won't be able to escalate to a Western VP of Retail...or SVP of National Retail in Cupertino...or Phil Shiller. But SOMEONE should be tracking negative feedback on the steep decline in customer experience at Apple Stores.

24 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2017 5:51 PM in response to wjosten

And if your issue is WITH the store manager at the Apple Store (Apple La Encantada) 2905 E Skyline Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718), whom do you call? Doesn't sound like I can find a regional or territorial supervisor to whom she reports. Probably won't be able to escalate to a Western VP of Retail...or SVP of National Retail in Cupertino...or Phil Shiller. But SOMEONE should be tracking negative feedback on the steep decline in customer experience at Apple Stores.

Oct 10, 2017 2:38 PM in response to Jimi M

Hello,

I just had the worst experience at the Apple Store on Walnut Street in Philadelphia. My tech left in the middle of fixing my phone and never returned. I had to ask someone else for help, and he was just as confused as the tech. I plan to sell all my Apple Devices and buy a much better phone like my colleagues in China. The Apple Phone is ranked 5 in China, and should be ranked a 10 (far below Samsung). This company is terrible!

Mar 14, 2017 12:35 PM in response to Mina_mody

Mina_mody wrote:

Worst location ever 2126 Abbott Martin rd Nashville tn 37215. Took my phone in to the apple store in green hills mall.. I spoke to nick Reese and Matt bates about my issue with my phone. Very rude people, did not even try to help. My phone is still having issue such as phone glitches, and it freezes as well.

Complaining here about the service will accomplish nothing. Return to the store and ask to speak to the manager.

Mar 31, 2017 5:31 AM in response to Jose dhaya

Jose dhaya wrote:

I am using last more than 5 years very good.

I need one small support. Whatsapp I am not able to broadcast forward voice message. One year back I am able to in iPhone and android device but not working in iPhone. Please do needful.

This is a user-to-user support forum. The post you're replying to is five years old. You should start your own thread for your question.

You should also consult WhatsApp support as it is not an Apple product.

https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/

Apr 26, 2017 10:18 AM in response to DanielaFS

DanielaFS wrote:

I've scheduled to repair my phone and got late 10 minutes. They cancel my schedule and did a new one. Ok, because I was latte. Now, they're latte one hour from my new schedule time and they said that's ok. Why the rule runs for me and do not for Apple? It's UN respectful!

This is a user-to-user technical support forum. If you have a complaint with an experience in an Apple Store, you should make your concerns known to the store manager.

Nov 10, 2017 7:38 AM in response to SebastoUser

SebastoUser wrote:

Come to Frankfurt in Germany, and you will see, they are even arrogant. In Philadelphia too?

No, I've never had a problem in Philadelphia. In fact, I've never had a problem with people at any Apple Store. I treat them with respect and they treat me with respect and provide me with excellent service. A Genius at the Walnut Street store fixed my five year old MBA at no charge.

Feb 21, 2012 3:32 AM in response to Jimi M

Sorry about your experience, but to lodge a complaint you need to contact the store manager. As for the genius bar, you need to make an appointment. This can be done online at the store's site. You can walk-in, but for most stores you're gonna wait several hours, if you get in at all. Still doesn't justify your treatment, but you need to talk to the store manager regarding this.

Feb 21, 2012 3:33 AM in response to Jimi M

Im sorry to hear about the service you experienced.

What I would suggest is to either ;

1 - Return to the store and ask to speak to the manager.

2 - Call Apple's customer service in your country and inform them of the complaint.

3 - Leave feedback here http://www.apple.com/support/feedback/

If in future you make an appointment at the genius bar, after your visit you are normally contacted by email asking if you would like to give feedback about your visit and the service.

Feb 21, 2012 3:34 AM in response to Jimi M

This is a user-to-user technical support forum, so not the proper place for this. Apple won't see it here. You should really complain to the manager at the Apple Store in question. Although the Genius Bar is often booked solid, and has little to no time for walk-ins, that could have been explained to you in a kinder way. Keep in mind that the person you dealt with is an individual who may have simply been having a really bad day.

Complaints to apple about my visit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.