Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Find Perfect iPad 2 Case

Here's what I'm looking for in an iPad 2 case...

1. A prop-up stand

2. A pocket to stash the USB cable, headphones, and stylus

3. A clasp or some other type of closure to keep the case closed

I find that #1 is easy to find on most cases, but #2 and #3 seem to be "either or" but not both. And to be clear, I'm looking for a case and not a tote bag.

Has anyone found my perfect iPad 2 case? Bonus appreciate points if you've found one with a bluetooth keyboard and/or a hand strap.

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 8:14 AM

2 replies

Feb 21, 2012 10:24 AM in response to Greg Robinson1

You're gonna be hard pressed to get all three. I have a zagg folio that has the keyboard that doubles as the stand and case. but no 'ditty bag' to stash stuff in.

I don't think I've seen one that's that 'thick'....as in bulky. Most iPad cases seem to focus on maintaining the pad's slim lines and don't bulk it up with carrying space. Perhaps combine two cases...a keyboard/cover folio type case with a generic neoprene slipcase that holds the folio and your extras

If I were searching I'd doodle around Amazon. They have a massive collection of cases and accessories. You may also, for part of it, look at netbook cases. around the same size but made for a netbook. Might have the storage you are looking for.

Can't Find Perfect iPad 2 Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.