Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Siri be on iPod touch 4g

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 5.0.1, 4g on iPod

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 7:09 PM

8 replies

Jun 26, 2012 4:46 PM in response to thabeast412

thabeast412 wrote:

maybe in one of the next major updates like ios6, but not in the near future because apple wants to keep it strictly iphone so maybe some people will upgrade to it. but they do have voicetotext on the new ipad, so maybe. even if they do port siri to ipod touch, it will probably be on the ipod touch 5 or 6

What part of "its not gonna happen" don't you understand?

Let me say it yet again: Because of its hardware requirements, Siri will NEVER run on an iPod.

And before you spout off about JB'ing, that isn't Siri, its just a crude imitation.

Jun 26, 2012 5:53 PM in response to thabeast412

thabeast412 wrote:

*** is your problem? you havent even said anything on this post yet.

My "problem" is "experts" like you who waste time speculating on something that isn't going to happen. And had you taken the time to use the search fucntion you would have found numerous threads on this topic where I have said pretty much exactly what I said here, to wit, Siri is never gonna run on an iPod. End of story, case closed.

Now is that plain enough for you to understand, or do I have to draw you a picture too?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.