Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ical is constantly giving this error message: The server responded with “400” to operation CalDAVScheduleEventQueueableOperation. . What does it mean? It´s driving me nuts.

I am syncing to Icloud. Iphone and Ipad works fine with this setup, but my Macbook Pro just doesn´t seem to get it. I have all latest updates. I can not detect any different response from the Mac weather I click <Go offline> or I click <Revert to server>, but the message comes up about 50 times a day(!).

Also - I seem to have a problem answering to some invitations (I invite myself from my work calendar (win Outlook). Shouldn´t I be able to answer them ?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.3), Ical

Posted on Feb 22, 2012 1:31 AM

5 replies

Dec 12, 2012 5:05 PM in response to MartinJenssen

I am having this problem too...and also I (most of the time) can't invite anyone on my google apps domain to a meeting. WEIRD! HELP!!! I just switched to Mac from PC...this was supposed to be EASY!

I get all kinds of error messages...

1) The request for “Test Appointment” in “xxx@yyyy.com” in account “yyyy.com Google” failed.
The server responded with “400” to operation CalDAVScheduleEventQueueableOperation. *My google calendar *IS* updated despite the error, but the appointment is greyed out on my calendar.

2) The URL https://calendar.google.com/calendar/dav/xxx@yyyy.com/user///calendar.google.com/calendar/dav/xxx@yyyy.com/user/ encountered HTTP error 404. Make sure the URL is correct. The URL *IS* correct.

Also, when I try to invite people to appointments, iCal adds random attendees and frequently will not add an attendee if they are in my domain. HELP.

My ical is constantly giving this error message: The server responded with “400” to operation CalDAVScheduleEventQueueableOperation. . What does it mean? It´s driving me nuts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.