Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone stuck on loading circle, communicates well with Itunes, DFU or Restore doesn't help!

I replaced a cracked glass on my 3GS, 3 days ago, everthing went fine (have done a few of these) but when I switched my phone back on it would not boot correctly.

I am currently trying to restore the phone but not getting much success.

Tried both standard and DFU restore. All goes ok but then just sticks on either the Apple or rotating circle(same thing but with other logos if i jailbreake it). Itunes tells me that the SIM is PIN locked (this is correct) and need to enter code but phone screen still shows logo or loading circle, so i can't enter it.

It comunicates well with my computer and all modes are working to get in to. When i get in restore mode the apple-usb picture shows up on phone.

The LCD is working fine, the digitizer works.

User uploaded file

So i have the same problem as many other, but fixes that fixes others problems doesn't work for me, i have tried many times.

So now i'm starting to believe it is a hardware problem, but i can't understand how it can be that.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 6:04 AM

Really isn't much that we can offer here as you've stated that the device has been jailbroken.

Google might be a good resource.

5 replies

Iphone stuck on loading circle, communicates well with Itunes, DFU or Restore doesn't help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.