Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing iPhoto deliver country

I was hoping someone could PLEASE help me. I would like to order a batch of thank you cards on iPhoto but I have recently relocated to Singapore from the UK so I need to change my delivery country... but there isn't an option on iPhoto...?

iPhoto '11, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 8:13 AM

Have you looked at the iPhoto preferences -- print products country?

LN

4 replies

Jun 28, 2014 3:50 AM in response to Lauren Elliot

We Canont belive that you apple doesn't actually deliver in Portugal , EU ? ..but spain .. yes .. always the same thing. with the amount of IOS software produced in this country you would think that apple with have a bit more consideration for us. What should i do know , Post the photos somewhere to the border of portugal with spain and have some one send them to me . This makes no sense.

Jun 28, 2014 3:55 AM in response to May_68

May_68 wrote:

We Canont belive that you apple doesn't actually deliver in Portugal , EU ? ..but spain .. yes .. always the same thing. with the amount of IOS software produced in this country you would think that apple with have a bit more consideration for us. What should i do know , Post the photos somewhere to the border of portugal with spain and have some one send them to me . This makes no sense.

What does this have to do with Singapore?

Changing iPhoto deliver country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.