Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Publish iTunes U page without Collections

We just received acceptance to the new iTunes U for K-12 Schools. We plan on publishing teacher courses though iTunes U. There is a Publishing requirement to have 6 visible Collections before Publishing. We do not plan on having any Collections, just in-session Courses. Is there any plan to remove the collection requirement? Or require 6 Collections or Cources?

Thanks!

Jeff

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 11:51 AM

3 replies

Feb 29, 2012 7:55 PM in response to gowschool

We are also just in the process of setting up an iTunes U page four our school. As far as I can tell, there is no way to get the schools Page to show up in iTunes without publishing 6 Collections first. You can however, share a link via your school's website or email which will allow students to subscribe to your Courses without them appearing in iTunes. In the iTunes U Course Manager you should see a Share button next to the name of each course. If you click the button a URL appears which you can share. I hope this helps and I agree that many school may not want to have collections. I am still a bit unclear on the purpose of a collection.

Publish iTunes U page without Collections

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.