Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

frostwire

i have downloaded frostwire and am unable to download music, i think do to a firewall. frostwire says that it detects a firewall, obviously im not too knowledgable when it comes to computers. ive tried going into the firewall settings and allowing frostwire, ive shut down the firewall completely, and am still unable to download music. has anyone had this problem before or can help me at all, i would greatly appreciate it. wish i were capable of doing it myself, but, well, im not, lol. if you have any advice or know how to fix my little problem that would be awesome. you see my last computer broke, as well as my i pod. which isnt broken. the battery is just low and im unable to listen to my music, or even get it on the screen for that matter. the only thing i can think of is that i have placed a magnetic piece on the back of the ipod as to keep it in an ideal location in my suv. however by doing this, i think that i may have messed up the battery somehow. cause even plugged in, the charge isnt good enough to initiate the ipod to turn on, i get some kind of message saying that you're battery level is too low, shuts down, and then repeats this over and over again. so i think that i destroyed my 30 or 60 gig ipod just for ease of access. which is more than annoying.

even when it was working fine and was able to listen to it, i was unable to retreive my music on a computer since the one that i had synced that one with had been damaged. so i guess another question would be, how can you get your ipod library on to a library on a computer. and is it even possible. i dont see how that it isnt. it really ***** how little i know about these things. rather quite embarassing actually, and very frustrating.

Windows Vista

Posted on Feb 23, 2012 12:29 PM

There are no replies.

frostwire

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.