Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email is very slow with icloud and oftentimes won't go through at all. Ugh.

I've switched to "free" icloud - having no choice, because i've used the same email address for years in business and personal dealings and honestly, i'd rather be paying every year as i've always done. Between icloud and lion (which cost to upgrade to) I'm fed up and it's costing me a LOT more money and wasted time - so much for free!

None of my microsoft office programs will work now in addition to other software

My computer is slow as a snail now

My email is unpredictable and can't handle the files it used to

My email is slow and 1/2 the time doesn't work - just freezes up

My ipod touch can no longer be synced with my computer because of the version it is - which means i cannot use it for booking appointments on the road anymore. Nor can i refer to or add contacts on it.

I feel duped - now looking at needing new computer, new ipod, new microsoft office suite... all of which i use for work every day. I'm feeling like a windows PC user.

I'm guessing that if I don't switch my macbook to lion i'm going to have sync problems there too, or is that out the window anyway? I'm afraid to turn it on at this point.

And, losing Spaces - and having Desktops - which are so small I cannot see what's on them, total waste of time clicking back and forth repeatedly. I used spaces all day every day because I operate multiple adobe design programs simultaneously along with email, etc. I cannot see the contents of the new 'desktops' so I have to keep clicking them all until i find the one i'm looking for. I'm leaving out the other quirky glitches. Try changing your desktop background, you have to change each 'desktop' individually and when you power down, your changes are lost each night. Laughable.

Ready to dump mac mail and pay another service provider, use time machine to return to snow leopard, lose all the work i've done since then, write off the cost of lion upgrade as a waste of money and call it a day. I have to say, this is the first time I've ever been unhappy with apple - but wow, they've blown it in a big way here.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3), Formerly Leopard user

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 6:53 AM

There are no replies.

Email is very slow with icloud and oftentimes won't go through at all. Ugh.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.