Related Article: Apple web server security acknowledgements

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why did my bluetooth disappear?

Bluetooth doesnt find jabra it did work fine but now it doesnt find it

Anybody whit same problem? Settings or?

My wi-fi has worked outstanding until today it freaked out i had to block java

Also i have had it to go privat mode right now all this on !!

Wonder why google destroys for us applelovers!!

Help

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.0.1, Dont have money to a new one ....

Posted on Feb 24, 2012 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2012 9:17 AM

I might suggest using Apple's "Reset Network Connections" to resolve your issue(s). At any rate, you'll need to remove the Jabra device from the Apple's Bluetooth menu and repeat the pairing procedure. You might also want to reset the Jabra device, but since you didn't tell me which model you have, I can't tell you how to reset it now. Put the Jabra device into pairing mode and on your Apple device, turn Bluetooth ON (this will automatically start the search process). Once the Apple device has "found" the Jabra device, pair with it and connect to it.

Thanks,
Tom

Jabra

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2012 9:17 AM in response to A Johan

I might suggest using Apple's "Reset Network Connections" to resolve your issue(s). At any rate, you'll need to remove the Jabra device from the Apple's Bluetooth menu and repeat the pairing procedure. You might also want to reset the Jabra device, but since you didn't tell me which model you have, I can't tell you how to reset it now. Put the Jabra device into pairing mode and on your Apple device, turn Bluetooth ON (this will automatically start the search process). Once the Apple device has "found" the Jabra device, pair with it and connect to it.

Thanks,
Tom

Jabra

Why did my bluetooth disappear?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.