Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ringtones gone after sync'ing iPhone with my mac...

Sync'd my iPhone with iTunes on my mac and lost all imported ringtones... I go to reset the alarm ringtone for example and cannot find any of my imported ringtones. My default imported ringtone for the phone still shows, but if I go to edit it, none of my imported ringtones show up as options... This has happened since the last s/w update for my iPhone (didn't happen before)... Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Many thanks..!!

iPhone 4

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 1:17 AM

7 replies

Feb 25, 2012 5:35 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

Thanks Caroline..! Tried all that and it still didn't work... I then saw on another thread that someone had success with deselecting tones, sync'ing and then reselecting tones and sync'ing again... Tried that as well and then iTunes wouldn't let me sync at all (no sync option, just revert)... I then backed up my phone and the ringtones reappeared... Weird... Now, on my last sync, I'm hanging on Step 5 of 5 (waiting for items to copy)... In addition, I can't get a couple of songs from my iTunes library to sync with my phone... Seems to me that something weird is going on... Any thoughts..!

My Ringtones gone after sync'ing iPhone with my mac...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.