Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone successfully configured push notification services?

I have been struggling with this since mid December and still have not figured out how to configure or even debug push notificaiton services. I am running a Mac Mini Lion Server and have read every thread, article, snippet and breadcrumb on these discussion forums and elsewhere. I have been through jabberd/twisted/SSL/config in fine grained detail.

So my question is simply - is there anyone out there that has 10.7.3 and Push Notifications configured for mail/Calendar Server/iChat working? Did it just work out of the box for you by checking the box and requesting a cert? Did you have to go through a detailed debugging exercise and if so, what are the key components in this spaghetti that is the Lion APNS gateway?

I am happy to start posting logs and working with some contributors on this, but I would like to know that it is even possible before investing the time.

HELLLLLLLP! Please tell me there is light at the end of this tunnel!

Corey

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 1:11 AM

1 reply

Has anyone successfully configured push notification services?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.