Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please tell me which Ipod dock adapter is compatible with the Ipod Classic 80GB? They no longer make this particular Ipod and I need the right dock adapter for my Panasonic SC-HC25 stereo system I recently purchased.

Please tell me which Ipod dock adapter is compatible with the Ipod Classic 80GB? They no longer make this particular Ipod and I need the right dock adapter for my Panasonic SC-HC25 stereo system with universal dock for Ipod/Iphone I recently purchased.

You can also send my answer to slovebk21@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for all who will help.

slovebk

iPod classic

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 9:17 PM

1 reply

Please tell me which Ipod dock adapter is compatible with the Ipod Classic 80GB? They no longer make this particular Ipod and I need the right dock adapter for my Panasonic SC-HC25 stereo system I recently purchased.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.