Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

fonts on desktop app but not on ipad app

There is a font called Chalkboard SE on the iPhone/iPad Keynote app but in the Work Desktop app the font is only called Chalkboard not with the SE on the end.

Once I transfer my presentation to the iPhone it say the font is missing (the Chalkboard one I used on my desktop) and it replacces it with Chalkduster although the iPad app have Chalkboard SE - that is the same as just Chalkboard.

I can't go and change all the fonts to SE on the iPhone (to small of a work space) I will change the fonts to SE if I can just get it on the Keynote desktop app.

I have looked ALL over for the font but NO luck

Please advice or help anyone.

Joe

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1, iPhone Keynote app

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 11:06 PM

5 replies

Feb 5, 2013 9:33 AM in response to Gary Scotland

Gary Scotland wrote:

When / if Apple will be able to sort this is beyond the users ability, but the workflow is clear:

transferring any project file between different Macs or iOS devices that depend on fonts, the user must ensure the same font is available on both machines.

The user ....

NO I don't think so this is something that should be done by Apple, that is what we pay for, Apple advertise it as "work on your mac and carry on working where you left off on your iPad".

NOT

Joe

fonts on desktop app but not on ipad app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.