Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'Join CD tracks' greyed out

I've been searching everywhere for a solution to this: For a while I've been downloading audio plays, which come in about 30 tracks and which I put onto a CD then re-import after joining all the tracks to make them more manageable. This was working fine until today, when suddenly the "Join CD tracks" option is no longer available but greyed out. I've made sure the CD tracks are listed correctly - by track number - and I've made sure that the original tracks downloaded have been deleted before trying to re-import them. Still nothing - still greyed out. This was working perfectly until tod

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 7:56 AM

2 replies

Mar 27, 2012 4:43 PM in response to TomHarris1964

I had the same problem and got this from another poster:

I just fixed the problem on my computer! Apparently I had changed the track order to highest to lowest. This is done at the little triangle to the left of the track name. (Over the track numbers) Changing it back to lowest to highest ungrays the "Join CD Tracks" option.

This should work, it did for me!

'Join CD tracks' greyed out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.