Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to share final cut pro x project to iTunes. it continues to say waiting.

I have not been successful in sharing a final cut Pro X project to itunes. It says waiting. I can cancel it, of which I have canceled about ten submissions now, but each time it says waiting. What am I doing wrong here?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 8:15 AM

17 replies

Feb 26, 2012 9:01 AM in response to Wild Giles

I am not running a compressor. I am running the 30 trial version of Final Cut Pro X. I have created and finished a project.

I am running a brand new iMac with the latest OS version. First I a highlight the project to share. I assume just by clicking on it. click share - apple devices - then i select for which machine, (imac) i want it to render it for-select add to itunes- and click share.

Then it opens up the share monitor shows the project in question and says waiting. I can pause it, cancel it but I can not get it past waiting. the time registry under the info selection says 0.00 minutes but still waiting..

I am selecting the project correctly? I have made only one project.

Feb 26, 2012 10:01 AM in response to Wild Giles

Yes, I did. Same issue. share monitor says waiting and the timeline is not moving. the share icon has an ⚠ over it, so it if recognizing that it is failing for some reason.

I tried sending it to vimeo, same issue. Can not export.

Since I am using the trial version I don't want to go purchase Compressor so I can export... Still I don't see why it should be an issue.

Apple says the trial version should be fully functional.

Aug 12, 2012 8:39 PM in response to macuserinthemountains

I have the same issue... I tried to do what you recommend, but... it isnt working.

I made a FCPX project, 1920X1080, (13 min long on a iMac 27´´ with 2.8GH and 4 GB Ram)

I made a custom preset on COMPRESSOR, and hit Share (on FCPX) using that preset.

I have 3 hours waiting to stop... I cant cancell it...

I just dowloaded Digitalrebellion, closed FCPX, and when I start again, there is the original footage, waiting on the queue...

This is frustrating!!

Can anyone helpme pls?

I am not able to share final cut pro x project to iTunes. it continues to say waiting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.