Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UGH! Help!New Mac owner and I'm about to throw it out the window! Won't stay connected wirelessly to the internet.

I purchased a MacBook Pro 13":

Processor 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50b)

I have AT&T DSL with the 2wire wireless connected directly to the dsl line. There is no base computer. I owned a netbook prior to this and had several people use there pc laptops wirelessly before. Now I can't seem to get my Mac to stay connected wirelessly. My iPhone 4, touch and satalite still maintain perfect wireless connection as they did before. I called apple , they said it was my internet, I called AT&T they said it was the Mac. I have a similar post on AT&T, hopefully someone can help! This is NOT how I wanted my first Mac experience to go!!! It is vital I stay connected because I remote in to work constantly and can not be interrupted. Someone PLEASE help!!

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 12:03 PM

3 replies

Feb 26, 2012 12:27 PM in response to MyLondon

No one can help. This is problem with Some Macbook Pro, iMac's and Mac Mini's but not all.

It is reported all over the Net with no real solution.

Some of the links Linc posted may work or they may not.

It just seems very odd that all other devices connect and stay connected to many different wireless routers but certain Mac computers can not connect or stay connected for any length of time.

I suggest you Throw it through a Window. Preferably the Window of the store you bought it and the place that told you it was your router. If they are one in the same.

UGH! Help!New Mac owner and I'm about to throw it out the window! Won't stay connected wirelessly to the internet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.