Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Producing short history lessons with iBooks author?

For years I have produced history lessons and provided them as free PDFs on my website. I'd like to offer short history lessons (with primary historic documents and images) via iBooks in iTunes U. I expect them to run only 10-12 pages.

Is there any minimum length for iBook content?

Has anyone seen any shorter iBook content made with iBook Author offered?

I can't seem to find any examples in iTunes U or in iBooks.

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 10:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2012 2:01 AM

Hank Feng's "Earth and Moon" and the new Biosphere book are very short but will serve you well as examples. I am working on 2 page teaching models for the UN's Girl Education in Conflict-Zone program so its not about quantitiy but "quality" as we instructional design professor always tell our students.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2012 2:01 AM in response to edteck

Hank Feng's "Earth and Moon" and the new Biosphere book are very short but will serve you well as examples. I am working on 2 page teaching models for the UN's Girl Education in Conflict-Zone program so its not about quantitiy but "quality" as we instructional design professor always tell our students.

Producing short history lessons with iBooks author?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.