Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AT&T iPhone 4 stopped getting reception, 3G at home

It seems this problem is pretty localized- my phone works fine most other places. The odd thing is my roommate has the same phone and carrier and has no problems. This started maybe a couple weeks ago. Both of our phones and iTunes are up to date. I've tried resetting networks and resetting all, turning on and off airplane mode, ejecting and reinserting my sim card and have even restored my phone but nothing has worked. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Feb 27, 2012 4:54 PM

5 replies

Feb 27, 2012 6:22 PM in response to elmoso

Possibly, but it's strange you get reception elsewhere. By identical, I assume they're all on AT&T, not Verizon or Sprint. If so, then I'd expect the same reception from yours that theirs get, unless you've got a metal case that could be interfering or you're just plain radioactive.

Try Settings>General>Resets>Reset Network Settings, and see if it makes a difference.

My AT&T iPhone 4 stopped getting reception, 3G at home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.