Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i unlock my app store account

how can i unlock my app store account when it is locked ??? i already tried to log out and login again but it dindt work. everytime i trie to buy a app is sais account is disabled . PLEASE HELP ME😐

Posted on Feb 28, 2012 10:24 AM

6 replies

Feb 28, 2012 10:46 AM in response to karimbeatbox

well..... okay i tell u the hole story. 🙂 i called the apple support because my gift card code didnt work they told me that i put my app store on hong kong. do u know what i mean like i have to buy gift cards from hong kong to get the money. than i changed it to my country and tried it again. know it dindt work again. right after that a message came and told me my account has been locked because i used for example a wrong street that doesnt even exsist. so know i tried everyting. after like half an hour i gave up and called them again and thy told me it should work if i do it like i did it . if not i should try it with the internet. ok i tried it but it stillwont work . okay thats it. know PLEASE HELP ME 😀!!!!!!

Feb 28, 2012 10:52 AM in response to xxmitchxx90

well..... okay i tell u the hole story. 🙂 i called the apple support because my gift card code didnt work they told me that i put my app store on hong kong. do u know what i mean like i have to buy gift cards from hong kong to get the money. than i changed it to my country and tried it again. know it dindt work again. right after that a message came and told me my account has been locked because i used for example a wrong street that doesnt even exsist. so know i tried everyting. after like half an hour i gave up and called them again and thy told me it should work if i do it like i did it . if not i should try it with the internet. ok i tried it but it stillwont work . okay thats it. know PLEASE HELP ME 😀!!!!!!

how can i unlock my app store account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.