Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble with Network Solutions mail...

A friend needs to use the Network Solutions (NS) email product for a domain that she is working with. Unfortunately, we are having a problem with the mail account and Apple Mail.

We are able to set the account up and it seems to be working (no error messages), and we are able to send messages (they send and arrive at other email addresses).

Email messages sent to the account, however, do not appear in Apple Mail -- the inbox is just empty.

They DO appear when we look in NS webmail, so they ARE in the account -- they just don't seem to appear in Mail.

We've tried this on two different Macs and have exactly the same result. Seems like there is some sort of configuration issue.

Suggestions?

MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini, iPhone 4, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Feb 28, 2012 11:08 AM

2 replies

Mar 2, 2012 11:00 PM in response to Tor Lundgren

Has anybody seen this sort of behavior – email simply does no appear in the inbox, no error messages, but mail is visible through webmail interface – with any other service provider?

I haven't tried using the account with POP yet, as a) they claim it works with IMAP and b) I would rather use it that way. I'm not sure what getting it to work with POP would prove, either, but it might be worth a try, just to see.

Any thoughts?

Trouble with Network Solutions mail...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.