Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Cover Art for our podcast isn't showing up

We've tried everything, and it seems to be linked in there as much as it can be, but it just won't show up in the itunes store. I've put the link to our feed below

This is coming out of Squarespace, and they are telling me that everything is OK with the feed, so I don't know why it just won't work. Maybe run it through feedburner and try and submit that?

Help!

Posted on Feb 28, 2012 11:45 AM

9 replies

Mar 7, 2012 8:10 AM in response to ChunkyGlasses

Yes, the image is correctly referenced and is present on the server. I'm afraid there isn't really anything else you can do: re-submitting the feed won't get you anywhere, and re-uploading it won't alter things either. I've seen this before, where the Store gets stuck and images take a very long time to appear, so I'm afraid all you can do is wait.

Mar 7, 2012 8:46 AM in response to ChunkyGlasses

I was working from the tag you posted above - the URL leads to the image:

BUT, I just checked the feed URL you gave in your first post and there is no file at this address. I commented that the feed was fine in an earlier post (I don't actually remember anything about it) so it must have been there then.

The next step would be for you to post the URL of your iTunes Store page so I can see if I can make sense of things - this URL can be found by control-clicking (Mac) or right-clicking (Windows) on the podcast image (or where it should be) - and choosing 'Copy link'.

Mar 7, 2012 8:55 AM in response to ChunkyGlasses

Yes, the image is correctly referenced in the feed, and iTunes is reading the feed OK. I'm afraid it's just a question of waiting. Another poster on here is complaining of a similar problem - and I've seen the Store go through sticky patches in the past where it took ages for images to appear. It's frustrating, but there isn't really anything you can do about it.

My Cover Art for our podcast isn't showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.