Skip navigation

On the browser's last page of website, cannot engage the index ...

806 Views 28 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2012 10:31 AM by kananaskis RSS
1 2 Previous Next
kananaskis Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 28, 2012 12:57 PM

I have 3 other websites using the same format of the INDEX displayed on top of each webpage. The current one I have constructed was all right until I added 2 more pages [total of 27 pages; another site has 38 pages with no problems engaging the Index when on the last page].

Upon checking the 'publish site' on the server [Safari] before uploading, when I was on the last page, I could not engage other pages on the Index. I noted this occurring on a friend's computer [MacBook using Safari] — after the website had been uploaded — thinking it their problem. However, when the same inaccessiblity to engage the Index occurred on my browser, I am concerned. It means I have to use the 'Back' command to re-engage the Index.

Is this specific to this new published website as 'server' related, or is it an iWeb glitch?

Rather strange when I have not encountered the problem on my other published websites until I was at my friend's computer's Safari browser [Snow Leopard] and today on my own Safari browser [Lion] for this new website.

HELP!    

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)
1 2 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.